- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Safety will be improved for road users at the Princes Highway staggered T junction with Clay Wells Road, with works commencing Tuesday, 28 February 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking asphalt resurfacing works on Grand Junction Road near Dunstan Road, Wingfield to improve ride quality for all road users.
With the State forecasted to experience extreme heat this week, Adelaide Metro passengers are reminded to closely monitor our website for any potential effects on services.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking asphalt resurfacing works on Tapleys Hill Road, at the intersection of Sir Donald Bradman Drive to improve ride quality for all road users.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking works at the South Road Tram Overpass at Glandore to remove the screening on the shared path on the northern side of the overpass.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises motorists that night works will take place on Park Terrace, Bowden, as part of the Torrens Rail Junction project between 7pm and 6am from Friday 24 February until Sunday 26 March 2017 inclusive.
North East Road has been reopened between South Para Road and Gorge Road at Kersbrook.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Mannum Upstream Ferry service on Wednesday 22 February 2017 (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure is again implementing measures to reduce the delays caused by the closure of roads for the Clipsal 500.
Safety on various sections of roads of the Sturt Highway will be improved with more than 9 kilometres of resealing works commencing on Monday, 20 February 2017.
Page 54 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next