- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that speeds have been reduced to 25km/h on the Joy Baluch AM Bridge to ensure pedestrian safety.
As part of the Torrens Rail Junction Project, the Bowden Railway Station pedestrian underpass will permanently close from Tuesday 28 March 2017, in preparation for the future lowering of the Outer Harbor passenger rail line.
As part of the Torrens Rail Junction Project, night works underway on Park Terrace at Bowden each day between the hours of 7pm and 6am, will be extended to Friday 7 April 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advise that as part of the O-Bahn City Access Project, tunnel night works will continue on Hackney Road, between Athelney Avenue and the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road.
Torrens Rail Junction Project - Temporary suspension of some passenger rail services on the Grange / Outer Harbor rail lines
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that as part of Torrens Rail Junction Project, there will be a temporary suspension of some Outer Harbor and Grange train services to complete a section of piling works for the new Park Terrace bridge.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that night works will be continuing from Tuesday 14 March 2017 along the Port River Expressway, between Hanson Road and Magazine Road, and on the South Road Superway, on the section which passes over the Port River Expressway.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is undertaking a total of 6.4 kilometres of road surfacing works on various sections of Pt Wakefield Road commencing on Friday 24 March 2017.
As part of the O-Bahn City Access Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that both lanes on the western (Botanic Gardens) side of the Hackney Bridge will be temporarily closed from 7pm Friday 17 March to 7am Monday 20 March 2017.
Safety will soon be improved at the Mannum to Murray Bridge Road junction with Edmund Terrace, Murray Bridge with works commencing Monday, 6 March 2017.
Safety for motorists will soon be improved with a road upgrade to the Eyre Highway near the railway crossing, 3 kilometres north of Ceduna Township, with works commencing today.
Page 53 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next