- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will once again decorate an Adelaide Metro tram with Aboriginal artwork to mark National Reconciliation and NAIDOC Weeks.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Purnong ferry service from 10am until 2pm on TUESDAY 30 MAY 2017 (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has released the final Road Management Plan for Fosters Road following extensive community consultation.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines will be temporarily closed from Saturday 10 June to Monday 12 June 2017 and the Gawler rail line will be temporarily closed between Adelaide and Mawson Lakes also from Saturday 10 June to Monday 12 June 2017 to allow works to continue for the Torrens Rail Junction Project.
For safety reasons, one lane of the Ral Ral Avenue Bridge has been closed due to accident damage of bridge railing. The bridge will be under contraflow and traffic signal until repairs are complete. Repair works are scheduled to start on Tuesday 23 May 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has today introduced a digital notification system to notify residents near tram and rail corridors of upcoming night works.
Safety improvements to the Main Road Junctions with Gooch Court, Penno Parade North and Downer Avenue, Belair
Safety will soon be improved for both motorists and pedestrians at the Main Road junctions with Gooch Court, Penno Parade North and Downer Avenue, Belair.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will offer free tram travel between Morphett Road (Stop 12) and Brighton Road (Stop 15) from Monday 15 May 2017 for the duration of works to replace the Jetty Road tram tracks.
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking major pavement and asphalt reinstatement weekend works on Port Road between South Road and King Street.
Safety will soon be improved on the Mount Compass to Goolwa Road, with works commencing Wednesday 10 May 2017.
Page 52 of 90 (895 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next