- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Right turn movements will not be permitted from South Road in to or out of Adam Street from Saturday 8 April 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises motorists that as part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, right turns from South Road in to or out of Adam Street will not be permitted from Saturday, 8 April 2017. This will be a permanent change to traffic arrangements.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that the temporary speed limit on the Joy Baluch AM Bridge at Port Augusta has been raised from 25km/h to 40km/h for all vehicles.
From Tuesday 4 April 2017, the suburban boundary of Greenwith will be extended into the existing suburb of Salisbury Heights.
Closure of Outer Harbor and Grange rail line, 14 April to 24 April, and Gawler rail line, 14 April to 20 April
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines will be temporarily closed from Good Friday 14 April to Monday 24 April 2017 and the Gawler rail line will be temporarily closed between Adelaide and Mawson Lakes from Good Friday 14 April to Thursday 20 April 2017 to allow works to continue for the Torrens Rail Junction Project.
A total of 52 kilometres of audio tactile linemarking will be installed on various roads in the northern area of South Australia with works commencing Wednesday, 5 April 2017.
As a public safety measure, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be closing North Terrace between King William Street and Victoria Street (just before the Convention Centre) for major events at Adelaide Oval.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Cadell ferry service from 10am until 2pm WEDNESDAY 5 APRIL 2017 (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that vessels and all other water traffic are prohibited from navigating beneath or within 40 metres on either side of the Great Western Bridge, Port Augusta, due to the closure of the Bridge by the local council.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be conducting service location investigations at several locations on Jetty Road, Glenelg between Brighton Road and Moseley Square, to prepare for the replacement of the tram tracks later this year.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be upgrading the Victoria Road intersection with Strathfield Terrace, Largs North to improve safety.
Page 52 of 86 (857 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next