- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that works are continuing along St Kilda Road at Waterloo Corner from 7am to 5pm on weekdays and Saturdays, until late May 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Old Murray Bridge will be temporarily closed to traffic between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Wednesday 19 and Friday 21 April 2017 for essential maintenance works.
As part of the Torrens Rail Junction Project, the city bound platform at Bowden Railway Station will be closed after the last service on Tuesday 11 April 2017 until the end of October 2017.
From Friday 7 April 2017, two new routes in South Australia are approved for use by higher productivity heavy vehicles.
Safety will soon be improved at the Angle Vale Road intersection with Curtis Road and McGee Road at Penfield Gardens.
Closure of Port Road between Coglin Street and South Road 7pm Thursday 13 April to 6am Tuesday 18 April 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that Port Road will be temporarily closed between South Road and Coglin Street from 7pm Thursday 13 April to 6am Tuesday 18 April 2017 for pavement and asphalt reinstatement works as part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project.
Right turn movements will not be permitted from South Road in to or out of Adam Street from Saturday 8 April 2017
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises motorists that as part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, right turns from South Road in to or out of Adam Street will not be permitted from Saturday, 8 April 2017. This will be a permanent change to traffic arrangements.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that the temporary speed limit on the Joy Baluch AM Bridge at Port Augusta has been raised from 25km/h to 40km/h for all vehicles.
From Tuesday 4 April 2017, the suburban boundary of Greenwith will be extended into the existing suburb of Salisbury Heights.
Closure of Outer Harbor and Grange rail line, 14 April to 24 April, and Gawler rail line, 14 April to 20 April
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines will be temporarily closed from Good Friday 14 April to Monday 24 April 2017 and the Gawler rail line will be temporarily closed between Adelaide and Mawson Lakes from Good Friday 14 April to Thursday 20 April 2017 to allow works to continue for the Torrens Rail Junction Project.
Page 51 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next