- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Safety on the Yankalilla to Victor Harbor Road will soon be improved with the replacement of Watts Bridge just south of Back Valley Road commencing Monday 1 May 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that access to the Largs Bay Jetty will be restricted from Monday, 1 May 2017 while works are completed to replace the timber deck.
Adelaide Metro will run extra services on Anzac Day, Tuesday 25 April, to help get passengers to and from the city for the Dawn Service and Anzac Day Commemorative March.
A total of 29 kilometres of audio tactile linemarking will be installed on various roads in the southern area of South Australia with work commencing on Wednesday, 26 April 2017.
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be switching traffic onto the new South Road northbound surface road, between Tait Street and Pym Street, Croydon Park.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises day works will be required along the Port River Expressway between Hanson Road and Salisbury Highway, and on South Road Superway.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has rescheduled the replacement of the Jetty Road tram tracks to now commence on Monday, 15 May 2017.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises night works will be undertaken at the Hanson Road and Port River Expressway interchange between the hours of 7pm and 6am on Wednesday 19 April and Thursday 20 April 2017.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises night works will be undertaken at the Main South Road intersection with Ayliffes Road and Shepherds Hill Road, and on Sturt Road between Bradley Grove and University Drive.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) encourages motorists travelling home from the Yorke Peninsula or Mid North to use the latest travel time signs to reduce their delays.
Page 51 of 87 (867 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next