- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Departmental media releases
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) encourages motorists travelling home from the Yorke Peninsula or Mid North to use the latest travel time signs to reduce their delays.
Safety on a section of the Dukes Highway will be improved with more than 3.5 kilometres of resealing commencing on Wednesday, 19 April 2017.
REMINDER - closure of Outer Harbor and Grange rail line, 14 April to 24 April, and Gawler rail line, 14 April to 20 April
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines will be temporarily closed from Good Friday 14 April, to Monday 24 April 2017 and the Gawler rail line will be temporarily closed between Adelaide and Mawson Lakes from Good Friday 14 April to Thursday 20 April 2017 to allow works to continue for the Torrens Rail Junction Project.
The $2.7 million contract for the Jetty Road Tram Rail Replacement Project has been awarded to a Joint Venture, comprising of Downer EDI Works and South Australian Company York Civil Pty Ltd.
Safety on a section of the Sturt Highway and Dukes Highway will be improved with more than 560 metres of pavement rehabilitation and surfacing works commencing on Tuesday, 18 April 2017.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that works are continuing along St Kilda Road at Waterloo Corner from 7am to 5pm on weekdays and Saturdays, until late May 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Old Murray Bridge will be temporarily closed to traffic between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Wednesday 19 and Friday 21 April 2017 for essential maintenance works.
As part of the Torrens Rail Junction Project, the city bound platform at Bowden Railway Station will be closed after the last service on Tuesday 11 April 2017 until the end of October 2017.
From Friday 7 April 2017, two new routes in South Australia are approved for use by higher productivity heavy vehicles.
Safety will soon be improved at the Angle Vale Road intersection with Curtis Road and McGee Road at Penfield Gardens.
Page 51 of 86 (858 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next