- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be switching traffic onto the new South Road northbound surface road, between Tait Street and Pym Street, Croydon Park.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises day works will be required along the Port River Expressway between Hanson Road and Salisbury Highway, and on South Road Superway.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has rescheduled the replacement of the Jetty Road tram tracks to now commence on Monday, 15 May 2017.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises night works will be undertaken at the Hanson Road and Port River Expressway interchange between the hours of 7pm and 6am on Wednesday 19 April and Thursday 20 April 2017.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises night works will be undertaken at the Main South Road intersection with Ayliffes Road and Shepherds Hill Road, and on Sturt Road between Bradley Grove and University Drive.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) encourages motorists travelling home from the Yorke Peninsula or Mid North to use the latest travel time signs to reduce their delays.
Safety on a section of the Dukes Highway will be improved with more than 3.5 kilometres of resealing commencing on Wednesday, 19 April 2017.
REMINDER - closure of Outer Harbor and Grange rail line, 14 April to 24 April, and Gawler rail line, 14 April to 20 April
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines will be temporarily closed from Good Friday 14 April, to Monday 24 April 2017 and the Gawler rail line will be temporarily closed between Adelaide and Mawson Lakes from Good Friday 14 April to Thursday 20 April 2017 to allow works to continue for the Torrens Rail Junction Project.
The $2.7 million contract for the Jetty Road Tram Rail Replacement Project has been awarded to a Joint Venture, comprising of Downer EDI Works and South Australian Company York Civil Pty Ltd.
Safety on a section of the Sturt Highway and Dukes Highway will be improved with more than 560 metres of pavement rehabilitation and surfacing works commencing on Tuesday, 18 April 2017.
Page 50 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next