- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Partial closure of Grange train line for 2020 Women’s Australian Open at the Royal Adelaide Golf Club
Adelaide Metro advises that the Grange Rail Line will be partially closed from 8:00pm Tuesday 11 February to Sunday 16 February 2020 to facilitate the 2020 Women’s Australian Open Golf Tournament at the Royal Adelaide Golf Club.
The South Australian Government is delivering $7.39 million worth of essential resurfacing works to five sections of the South Eastern Freeway between Mount Barker and Callington, with night works beginning this week.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Cadell Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Thursday, 6 February (weather permitting).
As part of the Northern Connector Project, night works will be undertaken on Port Wakefield Road (southbound only) and the Northern Expressway (southbound only), for road resurfacing, installation of gantries and safety barrier for the final stages of the Northern Interchange.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, works will be undertaken on Sunday, 2 February, for the installation of a gantry, light poles and barriers, as well as asphalting works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 9:30am to 1:30pm on Thursday, 30 January (weather permitting).
Motorists are advised that both permanent traffic changes and temporary traffic restrictions will occur as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project from Tuesday morning (28 January).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Purnong Ferry service from 10am to 12:30pm on Wednesday, 22 January (weather permitting).
As part of works for the Flinders Link and Darlington Upgrade Projects, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that various traffic restrictions will be in place in the Bedford Park area this weekend (17 – 20 January 2020).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that temporary night closures will be in place on the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines on Friday, 17 January and Saturday, 18 January.
Page 5 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next