- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As part of the Flinders Link Project, Sturt Road, between Laffer Drive and Bradley Grove, will be closed in both directions from 8pm, Friday, 21 February, to 6am, Monday, 24 February, for the installation of steel beam bridge girders to form the base of the elevated bridge deck.
Works to improve ride quality will be undertaken on McIntyre Road between The Golden Way and Wright Road, commencing each night from 7pm, Tuesday, 18 February to 6am, Friday, 6 March, weather permitting.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Northern Expressway on-ramp from Port Wakefield Road (northbound) will be permanently closed from 8pm, Sunday, 16 February, weather permitting.
As part of the Flinders Link Project, the Main South Road (northbound) surface road, will be temporarily closed from 5am to 8pm, Saturday, 15 February.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade and Flinders Link Projects, works will be undertaken on Saturday, 8 and Sunday, 9 February. These works were previously cancelled due to inclement weather.
Partial closure of Grange train line for 2020 Women’s Australian Open at the Royal Adelaide Golf Club
Adelaide Metro advises that the Grange Rail Line will be partially closed from 8:00pm Tuesday 11 February to Sunday 16 February 2020 to facilitate the 2020 Women’s Australian Open Golf Tournament at the Royal Adelaide Golf Club.
The South Australian Government is delivering $7.39 million worth of essential resurfacing works to five sections of the South Eastern Freeway between Mount Barker and Callington, with night works beginning this week.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Cadell Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Thursday, 6 February (weather permitting).
As part of the Northern Connector Project, night works will be undertaken on Port Wakefield Road (southbound only) and the Northern Expressway (southbound only), for road resurfacing, installation of gantries and safety barrier for the final stages of the Northern Interchange.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, works will be undertaken on Sunday, 2 February, for the installation of a gantry, light poles and barriers, as well as asphalting works.
Page 5 of 86 (857 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next