- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As part of the O-Bahn City Access Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that asphalt works along Hackney Road and Dequetteville Terrace will be undertaken each night between the hours of 7pm and 6am from 14 May 2017, for approximately six weeks over a 10 week period.
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be installing bridge beams for the new Torrens Road bridge at the South Road intersection this weekend.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Swan Reach ferry service from 10am until 2pm Thursday 4 May 2017 (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Heysen Tunnels will be partially closed at various times from Wednesday 3 May to Saturday 6 May 2017 for routine maintenance works.
As part of the Jetty Road Tram Track Replacement Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking service investigation works along Jetty Road, between Brighton Road and Moseley Square.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure will offer free tram travel between Morphett Road (Stop 12) and Brighton Road (Stop 15) from Monday, 15 May 2017, during works to replace the Jetty Road tram tracks.
Safety on the Yankalilla to Victor Harbor Road will soon be improved with the replacement of Watts Bridge just south of Back Valley Road commencing Monday 1 May 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that access to the Largs Bay Jetty will be restricted from Monday, 1 May 2017 while works are completed to replace the timber deck.
Adelaide Metro will run extra services on Anzac Day, Tuesday 25 April, to help get passengers to and from the city for the Dawn Service and Anzac Day Commemorative March.
A total of 29 kilometres of audio tactile linemarking will be installed on various roads in the southern area of South Australia with work commencing on Wednesday, 26 April 2017.
Page 49 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next