- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) wishes to advise that due to predicted weather conditions Gorge Road will be closed from Tuesday 15 August - Thursday 17 August between Playford Bridge and Torrens Hill Road, with an anticipated re-opening on Friday 18 August 2017.
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be temporarily closing Grange Road between South Road and Bertie Street, West Hindmarsh to undertake major asphalt works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Outer Harbor, Grange and Gawler rail lines will be temporarily closed Saturday 19 August 2017 and Sunday 20 August 2017 to allow works to continue for the Torrens Rail Junction Project.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Lyrup Ferry service from 9:30am to 2:30pm on Thursday 10 August 2017 (weather permitting).
As part of the O-Bahn City Access Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that night works along East Terrace to upgrade traffic signals will be undertaken from Tuesday 8 August over a six week period, weather permitting.
As part of the $985 million Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that works will be undertaken intermittently on the South Road Superway, in the vicinity of the Salisbury Highway entry and exit ramps.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises night works will be undertaken at the Port Wakefield Road and Waterloo Corner Road junction, commencing Monday 7 August 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) wishes to advise that due to predicted weather conditions Gorge Road will be closed from 1pm Friday 4 August - Sunday 6 August between Playford Bridge and Torrens Hill Road, with an anticipated re-opening on Monday 7 August 2017.
South Australian community groups and organisations interested in encouraging safer and more active personal transport options are invited to apply for Community Grants.
As part of the O-Bahn City Access Project, traffic restrictions at the intersection of Hackney Road and Botanic Road will be required affecting east-west travel through the intersection.
Page 49 of 90 (896 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next