- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that East Street, Bowden will be temporarily closed from Monday, 3 July 2017 – Friday, 4 August 2017 to allow works to continue for the Torrens Rail Junction Project.
Public transport users are advised that night works will be conducted on the Seaford line from Sunday, 18 June through to and including Wednesday, 21 June 2017.
Traffic signal upgrades on Main North Road, Grand Junction Road and Port Wakefield Road intersection commencing Sunday 18 June 2017
Traffic lights will be upgraded at the intersection of Main North Road, Grand Junction and Port Wakefield Roads.
Last Outer Harbor and Grange train services replaced with sub buses, Tuesday 13 June and Wednesday 14 June
Outer Harbor and Grange train passengers are advised substitute buses will replace the last train service in each direction tonight (Tuesday 13 June 2017) and tomorrow (Wednesday 14 June 2017).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is improving road safety by modifying the southern and eastern approaches to the roundabout at the Adelaide Road, Nineteenth Street and Fifth Street intersection, Gawler.
Traffic signal upgrades on South Road and Sir Donald Bradman Drive intersection commencing Tuesday 13 June 2017
Traffic lights will be upgraded at the intersection of South Road and Sir Donald Bradman Drive.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is improving safety for motorists with embankment works on Gorge Road.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Morgan Ferry service from 10am until 2pm on TUESDAY 6 JUNE 2017 (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is pleased to announce works will be completed a week ahead of schedule on the Jetty Road Tram Tracks Replacement Project.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving pedestrian safety and accessibility by installing a pedestrian refuge on Stephen Terrace, near Seventh Avenue, St Peters.
Page 48 of 87 (867 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next