- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking bridge works and service relocations over two weekends at the South Road intersection with Hawker Street, Ridleyton.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking maintenance works at the rail level crossing at Commercial Road, Salisbury.
As part of the O-Bahn City Access Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that asphalt works along Dequetteville Terrace will be undertaken from Wednesday 12 July to Monday 17 July, and additional traffic restrictions will be in place.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Outer Harbor, Grange and Gawler rail lines will be temporarily closed Saturday 22 July and Sunday 23 July 2017 to allow works to continue for the Torrens Rail Junction Project.
The River Torrens Linear Park is set to reopen at Hackney Bridge later today following major construction works on the two bridges over the River Torrens.
Over $40,000 in Community Grants have been awarded to eight community projects that promote safer, greener and more active modes of travel.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that East Street, Bowden will be temporarily closed from Monday, 3 July 2017 – Friday, 4 August 2017 to allow works to continue for the Torrens Rail Junction Project.
Public transport users are advised that night works will be conducted on the Seaford line from Sunday, 18 June through to and including Wednesday, 21 June 2017.
Traffic signal upgrades on Main North Road, Grand Junction Road and Port Wakefield Road intersection commencing Sunday 18 June 2017
Traffic lights will be upgraded at the intersection of Main North Road, Grand Junction and Port Wakefield Roads.
Last Outer Harbor and Grange train services replaced with sub buses, Tuesday 13 June and Wednesday 14 June
Outer Harbor and Grange train passengers are advised substitute buses will replace the last train service in each direction tonight (Tuesday 13 June 2017) and tomorrow (Wednesday 14 June 2017).
Page 46 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next