- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that night works will be undertaken to install safety barriers on the South Road elevated road way (South Road Superway).
Thousands of people are expected to use public transport to get to the Royal Adelaide Show this year, avoiding the hassle of trying to find a park when the event begins this Friday.
The State Planning Commission has released the first stage of the Community Engagement Charter which is set to undergo a six week consultation period from Monday, 28 August 2017.
As part of the O-Bahn City Access Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that asphalt night works along Park Road and Mann Road, including the intersection of Bundeys Road and Hackney Road, will be undertaken between the hours of 8pm and 6am from Monday 28 August 2017, over a three week period, weather permitting.
Public transport users are advised that night works will be conducted on the Seaford line from Sunday, 27 August through to and including Thursday, 31 August 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is installing two new bus stops on Panalatinga Road, Woodcroft to improve public transport access for the local community.
Motorists are advised there will be partial closures of the Heysen Tunnels to allow crews to carry out essential maintenance on the ventilation system.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Morgan Ferry service from 9am to 3pm on Wednesday 23 August 2017 (weather permitting).
Safety will soon be improved at the Main South Road junction with Hillier Road, Morphett Vale, with works already underway.
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking night and weekend works on South Road at the intersections with Torrens Road and Hawker Street.
Page 45 of 87 (867 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next