- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
With the summer boating season beginning this October long weekend, boaters are reminded to be marine safe and wear a lifejacket on the water.
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, pavement and asphalt reinstatement works will occur at the South Road intersection with Port Road over the long weekend, from 8pm Friday 29 September to 6am Tuesday 3 October 2017, weather permitting.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines will be temporarily closed from 10pm Sunday 24 September 2017 for works to continue on the Torrens Rail Junction Project.
Adelaide Metro will get you to the Port v Sturt SANFL Grand Final at Adelaide Oval for FREE this Sunday 24 September 2017.
South Australians are getting excited with the Adelaide Crows flying their way towards a Grand Final and Adelaide Metro will be there to get you to the Adelaide Crows V Geelong Cats game this Friday night.
From Wednesday 1 November 2017, registration labels for heavy vehicles will be abolished in South Australia.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will begin major construction works for the City Tram Extension Project, commencing 1 October 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the ferry load restriction at Cadell will be lifted with the launch of a steel-hull ferry from Wednesday 20 September 2017.
The display panel of the recently completed 512kW solar panel system at the South Australia Aquatic and Leisure Centre will be turned on tomorrow to aid the centre’s energy efficiencies and reduce its carbon emissions.
Take advantage of FREE Adelaide Metro tram travel by showing your race bib for the Sunday Mail City-Bay Fun Run this Sunday 17 September 2017.
Page 44 of 88 (878 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 Next