- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Public transport users are advised that night works will be conducted on the Seaford line from Sunday, 27 August through to and including Thursday, 31 August 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is installing two new bus stops on Panalatinga Road, Woodcroft to improve public transport access for the local community.
Motorists are advised there will be partial closures of the Heysen Tunnels to allow crews to carry out essential maintenance on the ventilation system.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Morgan Ferry service from 9am to 3pm on Wednesday 23 August 2017 (weather permitting).
Safety will soon be improved at the Main South Road junction with Hillier Road, Morphett Vale, with works already underway.
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking night and weekend works on South Road at the intersections with Torrens Road and Hawker Street.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Walker Flat Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Thursday 17 August 2017 (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) wishes to advise that due to predicted weather conditions Gorge Road will be closed from Tuesday 15 August - Thursday 17 August between Playford Bridge and Torrens Hill Road, with an anticipated re-opening on Friday 18 August 2017.
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be temporarily closing Grange Road between South Road and Bertie Street, West Hindmarsh to undertake major asphalt works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Outer Harbor, Grange and Gawler rail lines will be temporarily closed Saturday 19 August 2017 and Sunday 20 August 2017 to allow works to continue for the Torrens Rail Junction Project.
Page 44 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next