- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, pavement and asphalt reinstatement works will occur at the South Road intersection with Manton Street from 7pm Friday 8 September to 6am Monday 11 September 2017, weather permitting.
South Australian teams are on fire this footy season and Adelaide Metro will be there to get you to the game to support your team.
The coastal settlement known as Parsons Beach on Yorke Peninsula’s west coast will soon be officially recognised as a stand-alone locality.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the contract for road safety improvements along Main South Road between Old Coach Road and Malpas Road, Aldinga was awarded to York Civil Pty Ltd.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Wellington Ferry service from 12pm until 2pm on Thursday 7 September 2017 (weather permitting).
Public consultation begins on future vision for the Repatriation General Hospital and surrounding area
The State Government is calling for public comment on the rezoning of the Repatriation General Hospital at Daws Park to enable a wider range of land uses including health and aged care, rehabilitation and allied health services as well as facilities for education, training and research.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that night works will be undertaken to install safety barriers on the South Road elevated road way (South Road Superway).
Thousands of people are expected to use public transport to get to the Royal Adelaide Show this year, avoiding the hassle of trying to find a park when the event begins this Friday.
The State Planning Commission has released the first stage of the Community Engagement Charter which is set to undergo a six week consultation period from Monday, 28 August 2017.
As part of the O-Bahn City Access Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that asphalt night works along Park Road and Mann Road, including the intersection of Bundeys Road and Hackney Road, will be undertaken between the hours of 8pm and 6am from Monday 28 August 2017, over a three week period, weather permitting.
Page 43 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next