- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, southbound traffic on South Road between Torrens Road and Forster Street will be temporarily closed for pavement and asphalt works from Friday 24 November.
Families heading to the 2017 Credit Union Christmas Pageant will be able to take advantage of FREE Adelaide Metro public transport, with bus train and tram services free from first service until 2pm.
Adelaide Metro will get you to and from the Australia v Ireland International Rules game at Adelaide Oval for FREE this Sunday 12 November 2017.
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, southbound traffic on South Road between Torrens Road and Hawker Street will be temporarily closed for pavement and asphalt works from Friday 10 November 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises motorists that Stage 3 of the $80 million City Tram Extension works along King William Road, between North Terrace and the Adelaide Festival Plaza, will be completed on Monday, 6 November 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises road users South Road will be closed overnight to all through traffic below the South Road Tram Overpass between the hours of 11pm Tuesday 7 November and 5am Wednesday 8 November 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will recommence works to complete repairs along Gorge Road.
Motorists are advised there will be partial closures of the Heysen Tunnels to allow crews to carry out wall cleaning and essential safety maintenance for electrical systems.
Residents who live within the area bordered by Womma, Stebonheath, Petherton and Andrews roads, Penfield, have welcomed the renaming of their neighbourhood to Eyre.
Safety on various sections of roads in the Limestone Coast will be improved with more than 570 metres of pavement rehabilitation and surfacing works commencing on Thursday, 2 November 2017.
Page 43 of 90 (897 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next