- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
From Wednesday 1 November 2017, registration labels for heavy vehicles will be abolished in South Australia.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will begin major construction works for the City Tram Extension Project, commencing 1 October 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the ferry load restriction at Cadell will be lifted with the launch of a steel-hull ferry from Wednesday 20 September 2017.
The display panel of the recently completed 512kW solar panel system at the South Australia Aquatic and Leisure Centre will be turned on tomorrow to aid the centre’s energy efficiencies and reduce its carbon emissions.
Take advantage of FREE Adelaide Metro tram travel by showing your race bib for the Sunday Mail City-Bay Fun Run this Sunday 17 September 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Morgan Ferry service on Wednesday 13th September 2017 from 10.00am until 3:00pm (weather permitting).
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that night works will be undertaken on the Northern Expressway on-ramp from Port Wakefield Road (northbound).
South Australian teams are on fire this footy season and Adelaide Metro will be there to get you to tomorrow night’s Port Adelaide V West Coast Eagles game to support your team.
South Australian teams are on fire this footy season and Adelaide Metro will be there to get you to tonight’s Adelaide Crows v GWS Giants game to support your team.
Proposed rezoning at the Morphettville Racecourse is now open for public consultation.
Page 42 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next