- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Residents who live within the area bordered by Womma, Stebonheath, Petherton and Andrews roads, Penfield, have welcomed the renaming of their neighbourhood to Eyre.
Safety on various sections of roads in the Limestone Coast will be improved with more than 570 metres of pavement rehabilitation and surfacing works commencing on Thursday, 2 November 2017.
Have Your Say: Planing Commission seeks formal public and practitioner input into the draft charter and guide
The State Planning Commission has released the draft Community Engagement Charter for a six week public consultation period.
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, works will continue to install a new water main on South Road between Pym Street and Overland Road from Sunday 29 October 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises motorists that rectification works on the South Road Tram Overpass shared use path will impact South Road on Wednesday 1 and Thursday 2 November 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is improving safety and efficiency for heavy vehicles, motorists and agricultural vehicles on the Upper Yorke Peninsula.
A new Adelaide Metro ‘Travel Behaviour Tips’ education campaign will target students and schools, aiming to improve respect for bus drivers, fellow passengers, public transport services and infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises motorists that North Terrace, between King William Street and East Terrace, will reopen with two lanes in both directions from the morning peak period on Monday, 16 October.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is reminding cyclists and other footpath users to be aware of blind and visually impaired people and to use common sense and courtesy.
With Boating Safety Day this Sunday 15 October, boaters are reminded to take the opportunity before heading to the water to check that their safety equipment is in good working order and has not expired.
Page 42 of 88 (879 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 Next