- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises that the South Road Superway off-ramp to the Salisbury Highway will be reduced to one lane.
Adelaide Metro advises the Gawler train line, which is currently closed to facilitate the continuation of works for the $238 million Torrens Rail Junction project, will reopen early on Saturday 14 October 2017 for commuters.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that Stage 3 of the City Tram Extension Project will occur from Sunday 22 October to Monday 6 November 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will tonight start works on a safety upgrade to a level crossing in Dry Creek, with another to be upgraded in Woodville next weekend.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises works will be increasing along the Port River Expressway, between Hanson Road and Salisbury Highway, for construction of the Southern Interchange.
From Tuesday 3 October 2017, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking Phase 1 of the Prospect Bicycle Boulevard project which involves the installation of three raised intersections along Braund Road, Prospect.
Holidaymakers are urged to plan their travel ahead of time this long weekend to avoid delays and areas with road works, speed and lane restrictions and road closures.
With unprecedented demand expected on the road network this long weekend due to a large number of people attending major events and AFL Grand Final functions, road users are urged to plan their travel ahead of time to avoid delays.
With the summer boating season beginning this October long weekend, boaters are reminded to be marine safe and wear a lifejacket on the water.
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, pavement and asphalt reinstatement works will occur at the South Road intersection with Port Road over the long weekend, from 8pm Friday 29 September to 6am Tuesday 3 October 2017, weather permitting.
Page 42 of 87 (866 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next