- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Between Christmas and New Year bus services will operate at reduced frequency, but there will be enough buses to cater for demand during this time of year.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be conducting storm water repairs on Old Norton Summit Road in January 2018.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Lyrup Ferry service from 9am until 1pm Thursday 21 December 2017 (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) and the University of South Australia (UniSA) have collaboratively designed a suite of innovative postgraduate programs that will equip students with world class skills in contract management.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that a full rail closure will take place on the Belair line from Wednesday 27 December until Friday 29 December to allow for essential works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the speed limit on Henley Beach Road, between South Road and Stephens Avenue will be reduced from 60km/h to 50 km/h effective from Sunday 17 December 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Narrung ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Tuesday 19 December 2017 (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) and Genesee & Wyoming Australia (GWA) will invest $150,000 to deliver an Eyre Peninsula freight strategy and investigate options for the upgrading of the rail network.
Service changes for 67 Adelaide Metro bus timetables will be implemented from Sunday 17 December, to support the new O-Bahn tunnel, City Tram Extension works on North Terrace and permanent bus changes for the new Royal Adelaide Hospital.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Mannum downstream ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Thursday 14 December 2017 (weather permitting).
Page 41 of 90 (895 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next