- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, pavement and asphalt works will be undertaken in the southbound lanes of South Road, between Monmouth Street and Forster Street, Ridleyton, this weekend.
Help Aboriginal family, friends and community members with a learner’s permit to become safe, competent and confident drivers with the State Government’s new Teach ‘em Right workshop program.
As part of Operation Moving Traffic, extended clearways will be installed on Glen Osmond Road, Fullarton Road and Main North Road to improve traffic flow and reduce congestion during the morning and afternoon peak periods.
As the Bureau of Meteorology has forecast a maximum of 38 degrees tomorrow and 42 degrees for Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 January, passengers are urged to take care when travelling.
Motorists are advised there will be partial closures of the Heysen Tunnels to allow crews to carry out essential maintenance for electrical systems.
Level crossings on the Outer Harbor rail line have reopened following signal faults this morning.
Leigh Creek Housing Update - The Government has expanded the availability of housing in Leigh Creek.
As the Bureau of Meteorology has forecast a maximum of 41 degrees today and Friday, 19 January, passengers are urged to take care when travelling.
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, pavement and asphalt works will be undertaken in the southbound lanes of South Road between Hawker Street and Port Road this weekend.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving safety at the Stott Highway intersection with Ridley Road and Halfway House Road, Sedan.
Page 39 of 90 (895 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next