- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises motorists that Stage 3 of the $80 million City Tram Extension works along King William Road, between North Terrace and the Adelaide Festival Plaza, will be completed on Monday, 6 November 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises road users South Road will be closed overnight to all through traffic below the South Road Tram Overpass between the hours of 11pm Tuesday 7 November and 5am Wednesday 8 November 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will recommence works to complete repairs along Gorge Road.
Motorists are advised there will be partial closures of the Heysen Tunnels to allow crews to carry out wall cleaning and essential safety maintenance for electrical systems.
Residents who live within the area bordered by Womma, Stebonheath, Petherton and Andrews roads, Penfield, have welcomed the renaming of their neighbourhood to Eyre.
Safety on various sections of roads in the Limestone Coast will be improved with more than 570 metres of pavement rehabilitation and surfacing works commencing on Thursday, 2 November 2017.
Have Your Say: Planing Commission seeks formal public and practitioner input into the draft charter and guide
The State Planning Commission has released the draft Community Engagement Charter for a six week public consultation period.
As part of the $896 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, works will continue to install a new water main on South Road between Pym Street and Overland Road from Sunday 29 October 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises motorists that rectification works on the South Road Tram Overpass shared use path will impact South Road on Wednesday 1 and Thursday 2 November 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is improving safety and efficiency for heavy vehicles, motorists and agricultural vehicles on the Upper Yorke Peninsula.
Page 39 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next