- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) and Genesee & Wyoming Australia (GWA) will invest $150,000 to deliver an Eyre Peninsula freight strategy and investigate options for the upgrading of the rail network.
Service changes for 67 Adelaide Metro bus timetables will be implemented from Sunday 17 December, to support the new O-Bahn tunnel, City Tram Extension works on North Terrace and permanent bus changes for the new Royal Adelaide Hospital.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Mannum downstream ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Thursday 14 December 2017 (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Wellington ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Tuesday 12 December 2017 (weather permitting).
Catch public transport to the 2017 QBE Insurance Carols by Candlelight this Sunday 10 December at Elder Park.
Adelaide Metro would like to remind commuters that the Gawler train line, which is currently closed to facilitate the continuation of works for the $238 million Torrens Rail Junction Project, will reopen from Tuesday 5 December 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Mannum upstream ferry service from 9am to 4pm on Tuesday 5 December 2017 (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has now completed embankment works and reopened Gorge Road, between Cudlee Creek Road and North East Road.
As part of the $160 million O-Bahn City Access Project, dedicated ‘Bus Only’ lane markings will be installed along the O-Bahn alignment in early December 2017.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises motorists that weekend works will take place along North Terrace between Pulteney Street and Gawler Place from 10pm Friday 24 November until 6am Monday 27 November as part of the $80 million City Tram Extension.
Page 38 of 86 (858 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next