- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, pavement and asphalt works will be undertaken in the southbound lanes of South Road between Hawker Street and Port Road this weekend.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is continuing to improve safety and efficiency for heavy vehicles, motorists and agricultural vehicles on the Upper Yorke Peninsula.
Works have begun on Stage 4 of the City Tram Extension Project at the intersection of King William Street and North Terrace.
Adelaide Metro advises customers that the Belair train line, which is currently closed to facilitate the essential works needed to maintain the long-term usage and safety of the rail line, will reopen from first service tomorrow.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure reminds road users that Stage 4 of the City Tram Extension Project will be underway from Monday 1 January, requiring the intersection of North Terrace and King William Street to be closed to all traffic from 10pm Monday 1 January to 6am Monday 15 January 2018.
REMINDER: North Terrace and King William Street intersection closure from Monday 1 January for City Tram Extension
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) reminds all road users and tram customers that Stage 4 of the City Tram Extension Project will occur from 1 - 15 January 2018.
Holiday makers are advised that Cape Jervis Jetty has been partially closed for the safety of the community while emergency repair works are undertaken.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that Stage 4 of the City Tram Extension Project will occur from 1 - 15 January 2018.
Between Christmas and New Year bus services will operate at reduced frequency, but there will be enough buses to cater for demand during this time of year.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be conducting storm water repairs on Old Norton Summit Road in January 2018.
Page 36 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next