- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Motorists are advised there will be partial closures of the Heysen Tunnels for Crafers bound traffic on Wednesday 14 February 2018 to allow crews to carry out essential maintenance for electrical systems.
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, works will be undertaken on South Road at various locations.
Night works at the intersection of King William Road and North Terrace will be undertaken as part of the City Tram Extension Project, occurring from Thursday 8 February to Thursday 15 February between 8pm and 5am, and Monday 19 February to Wednesday 21 February between 11pm and 5am.
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, works will be undertaken on South Road, with temporary closures overnight for northbound traffic on South Road.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be temporary interruptions to the Wellington, Narrung and Tailem Bend Ferries in order to undertake routine maintenance.
Changes to traffic conditions on Lobethal Road and Old Norton Summit Road during February and March 2018
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that repair works will commence on a section of Lobethal Road, leading to its temporary closure from Monday 12 February 2018.
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, stormwater installation works will be undertaken at the intersection of South Road and Adam Street from 7pm Friday 2 February until 6am Monday 5 February 2018, weather permitting.
Over $60,000 in Community Grants have been awarded to ten community projects that promote safer, greener and more active modes of travel.
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, pavement and asphalt works will be undertaken in the southbound lanes of South Road, between Monmouth Street and Forster Street, Ridleyton, this weekend.
Help Aboriginal family, friends and community members with a learner’s permit to become safe, competent and confident drivers with the State Government’s new Teach ‘em Right workshop program.
Page 34 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next