- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As part of the Torrens Rail Junction Project, the Outer Harbor and Grange lines will be temporarily closed between Adelaide Railway Station and Woodville Station after 11:30pm due to finishing works some evenings throughout March.
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, works will be undertaken at the intersection of Pym Street and South Road, requiring a temporary closure of Pym Street.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will commence road works tomorrow to upgrade the intersection of Riddoch Highway (Penola Road) and Wandilo Forest Road-Ridge Road in the State’s south east.
Works to improve safety with the installation of a ‘No Stopping Zone’ are now complete at the junction of Bower Road and Sansom Road, Semaphore Park.
Safety on Angas Valley Road will soon be improved with shoulder sealing works commencing Monday, 26 February 2018.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum downstream Ferry service from 10:00am until 1:00pm Wednesday 21 February 2018.
Safety and access improvements for pedestrians and cyclists are complete with the installation of a Wombat Crossing on Main Road, near Hewitt Drive, McLaren Vale.
The South Australian Government is committed to the introduction of a heavy vehicle inspection scheme to identify, monitor and mitigate un-roadworthiness of heavy vehicles on South Australian roads.
As part of the Torrens Rail Junction Project, the Outer Harbor and Grange lines will be temporarily closed for some services after 11:30pm due to finishing works, commencing Wednesday 14 February 2018.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that works have begun on the construction of three new overtaking lanes on the Lincoln, Eyre and Augusta Highways.
Page 33 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next