- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T alliance will be temporarily closing Chief Street between Port Road and First Street from 4am Saturday, 26 May to 7pm Sunday, 27 May, weather permitting.
Major changes to traffic conditions will be in place through and around the intersection of Sturt Road and Main South Road, Bedford Park from 8pm Friday 25 May until 8pm Sunday 27 May 2018, for the Darlington Upgrade Project.
An Adelaide Metro tram decorated with contemporary Aboriginal art will be in operation from Sunday 20 May for a 12-week period to mark and support National Reconciliation and NAIDOC weeks.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will commence work to improve safety for pedestrians and road users at the Greenhill Road and Portrush Road intersection on 21 May 2018.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is upgrading the heritage-listed Semaphore Jetty this winter.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Old Murray Bridge will be temporarily closed between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Tuesday 22 May and Thursday 24 May 2018, for essential maintenance works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be installing two new indented bus bays on Hampstead Road from Thursday 17 May 2018, weather permitting.
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T alliance will be undertaking major pavement and asphalt works on Torrens Road between the west side of the intersection with South Road to the Days Road/Lamont Street intersection.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that partial, late-night Seaford rail closures will take place to allow for essential works as part of the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation project.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Waikerie Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday 16 May 2018.
Page 33 of 90 (897 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next