- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking repair works on Greenhill Road at Carey Gully to rectify storm damage.
Footy fans will have access to FREE public transport with MAC Footy Express services for Thursday night’s Adelaide Crows V Richmond Tigers AFL game.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Morgan Ferry service from 10am until 12pm Wednesday 28 March 2018 (weather permitting).
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, a temporary closure Overland Road, Croydon Park, is required to undertake pavement, footpath and drainage works.
Footy fans will have access to FREE public transport with MAC Footy Express services operating once again for the 2018 season.
Night works at the intersection of King William Road and North Terrace will be undertaken as part of the City Tram Extension Project, occurring from Monday 19 March to Thursday 22 March between 10pm and 6am.
Safety improvements for Montague Road at Port Wakefield Road intersection with Churchill Road North, Cavan
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving safety and traffic flow on Montague Road at the Port Wakefield Road intersection with Churchill Road North at Cavan.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will commence night works on Sunday, 18 March 2018, to upgrade the intersection of Anzac Highway, Brighton Road and Tapleys Hill Road.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Cadell Ferry service from 9am until 3pm Thursday 15 March 2018 (weather permitting).
Page 32 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next