- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is currently trialling the use of body worn cameras.
Works for the installation and upgrade of bike cages at key locations on the Adelaide Metro network have commenced.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be temporary interruptions to the Swan Reach and Purnong ferries in order to undertake routine maintenance.
As part of the Northern Connector Project, an increased program of works will occur along the Port River Expressway during the April school holidays.
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T Alliance will be undertaking major pavement and asphalt works on South Road between Ashwin Parade/West Thebarton Road and Susan Street.
Footy fans will have access to FREE public transport with MAC Footy Express services for Friday night’s Adelaide Crows V Collingwood Magpies AFL game.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure is again recognising the industry-wide mental health initiative Rail R U OK? Day this Thursday.
From Monday 16 April 2018, works will commence to set up site compounds for the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation Project on the Dwyer Road and Diagonal Way Reserves.
Horticultural producers across South Australia will be able to improve their fruit quality and yields, thanks to the introduction of the Development (Horticultural Netting) Variations Regulations 2018.
Footy fans will have access to FREE public transport with MAC Footy Express services for Saturday’s Port Adelaide V Brisbane Lions AFL game.
Page 31 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next