- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Morgan Ferry service from 10am until 1pm Tuesday 3 July 2018 (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is improving safety for all road users at the Morphett Road intersection with Oaklands Road, Warradale.
Works to upgrade the heritage listed Semaphore Jetty have been postponed until later in the year.
The Mount Gambier Roundhouse was damaged by fire several years ago and due to safety concerns is due to be demolished later this month.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is undertaking works to upgrade the Franklin Harbour Jetty from early July 2018 until early September 2018.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that there will be a closure of the O-Bahn tunnel to allow crews to carry out essential routine maintenance works.
Motorists are advised there will be closures of the Heysen Tunnels to allow crews to carry out essential safety maintenance of tunnel ventilation systems.
Changes to traffic conditions will be in place on Main South Road (north of Sturt Road, Bedford Park) from 7am until 8pm Sunday 17 June and from 6am Saturday 23 June until 8pm Sunday 24 June, for the Darlington Upgrade Project.
Safety improvements to the Bridge Road intersections with Wright Road and South Terrace, Walkley Heights
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be upgrading the Bridge Road intersections with Wright Road and South Terrace, Walkley Heights.
UPDATE: The metropolitan jetties closed yesterday were assessed this morning and are in a safe condition. It is expected Largs, Brighton, Grange and part of Semaphore jetties will be reopened by 4pm today, Friday 15 June.
Page 31 of 90 (896 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next