- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that a partial, late-night rail closure will take place on the Seaford line from Sunday 6 May to Friday 11 May 2018 to allow for essential maintenance works.
Children across South Australia are heading back to school on Monday 30 April and drivers are reminded to travel at 25km/h in school zones and when passing school buses that are picking up or dropping off children.
Motorists are advised there will be partial closures of the Heysen Tunnels next week to allow crews to carry out wall cleaning and essential safety maintenance for electrical systems, including the ventilation, lighting, fire detection and emergency management systems.
Major construction works for the upgrade of Main South Road, between Old Coach Road and Malpas Road, are now complete.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 10am until 1pm Monday 30 April 2018 (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking works to improve safety for all road users on Hart Street between the Jervois Bridge and Military Road, Semaphore and complete the cycling network between Port Adelaide and the Coast Park, Semaphore South.
Access and safety improvements for road users and people who walk or cycle along Clark Terrace, Seaton, between Tapleys Hill Road and West Lakes Boulevard, have been completed.
Adelaide Metro will run extra services on Anzac Day, Wednesday 25 April, to help get passengers to and from the city for the Dawn Service and Anzac Day Commemorative March.
Four southern suburbs bus timetables are changing from Sunday 22 April, in line with new train timetables, with a further 49 bus timetables changing from Sunday 29 April.
Safety to be improved at the junction of Swanport Road, Bridge Street and Mannum Road, Murray Bridge
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving safety at the junction of Swanport Road, Bridge Street and Mannum Road, Murray Bridge by widening the intersection for vehicles turning in and out of Bridge Street.
Page 30 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next