- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T alliance will be undertaking major pavement and asphalt works on Torrens Road between the east side of the intersection with South Road to Wright Street.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Port River Expressway Bridge, also known as the Tom ‘Diver’ Derrick Bridge, will be temporarily closed for maintenance works from 9am Saturday 12 May to 9pm Tuesday 15 May 2018.
Due to emergency road works, two dedicated right turn lanes into Sturt Road and adjacent southbound through lane on Main South Road, have been closed.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Morgan Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Tuesday 8 May 2018.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that a partial, late-night rail closure will take place on the Seaford line from Sunday 6 May to Friday 11 May 2018 to allow for essential maintenance works.
Children across South Australia are heading back to school on Monday 30 April and drivers are reminded to travel at 25km/h in school zones and when passing school buses that are picking up or dropping off children.
Motorists are advised there will be partial closures of the Heysen Tunnels next week to allow crews to carry out wall cleaning and essential safety maintenance for electrical systems, including the ventilation, lighting, fire detection and emergency management systems.
Major construction works for the upgrade of Main South Road, between Old Coach Road and Malpas Road, are now complete.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 10am until 1pm Monday 30 April 2018 (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking works to improve safety for all road users on Hart Street between the Jervois Bridge and Military Road, Semaphore and complete the cycling network between Port Adelaide and the Coast Park, Semaphore South.
Page 30 of 86 (857 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next