- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport has more than doubled its marine vessel safety inspections, thanks to a digital safety check app.
As part of national Rail Safety Week (10 – 16 August), South Australians are being urged to commit to being RailSAFE, with data showing risky behaviour led to 132 near-misses around rail tracks over the past 12 months.
All remaining cars fitted with a critical defective Takata type airbag inflator will now be refused registration in South Australia from Monday, 10 August until they are rectified, to ensure the safety of all road users.
The Footy Express will operate at full capacity for Adelaide and Port Adelaide AFL matches at Adelaide Oval this week to enable spectators to socially distance as much as possible.
The $3.73 million State Government funded Birkenhead Bridge Upgrade Project, to ensure the State Heritage bridge’s long term structural integrity and safety for all users, is set to commence on Monday, 3 August.
As the popularity of electric and hybrid vehicles grows, DPTI reminds potential traders and buyers of the requirement to fix a safety label onto their numberplates.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that there will be temporary partial night and weekend closures of the Gawler rail line between Adelaide and Salisbury between July and October.
Adelaide Metro has made minor timetable adjustments on services using 39 timetables, to come into effect from July 5.
Please be advised the partial Gawler rail line closure between Adelaide and Salisbury during the school holidays from first service, Sunday, 5 July to last service, Saturday, 18 July has been extended to last service, Sunday 19 July. There will also be a full Gawler rail line closure between Adelaide and Gawler on Sunday, 12 July.
Page 3 of 88 (879 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 Next