- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
UPDATE: The planned Glenelg tram line closure for Friday 15 June until Sunday 17 June 2018 has been postponed due to inclement weather. Trams will operate as normal and Adelaide Metro apologises for the inconvenience. We will advise of a revised date when it is confirmed.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving safety and traffic flow from Fiveash Drive into Day Drive, Pasadena, by constructing a new left turn slip lane.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving safety and traffic flow at the junction of McIntyre Road and The Golden Way, Wynn Vale, by installing an additional right turn lane from The Golden Way into McIntyre Road.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that there will be late night closures of northbound sections of the Southern Expressway next week to allow for line marking.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that there will be a temporary closure of the Cadell Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday 30 May 2018.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is undertaking asphalt rehabilitation works in the south bound lanes of Marion Road between Richmond Road, Marleston and Long Street, Plympton.
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T alliance will be temporarily closing Chief Street between Port Road and First Street from 4am Saturday, 26 May to 7pm Sunday, 27 May, weather permitting.
Major changes to traffic conditions will be in place through and around the intersection of Sturt Road and Main South Road, Bedford Park from 8pm Friday 25 May until 8pm Sunday 27 May 2018, for the Darlington Upgrade Project.
An Adelaide Metro tram decorated with contemporary Aboriginal art will be in operation from Sunday 20 May for a 12-week period to mark and support National Reconciliation and NAIDOC weeks.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will commence work to improve safety for pedestrians and road users at the Greenhill Road and Portrush Road intersection on 21 May 2018.
Page 28 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next