- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
UPDATE: The metropolitan jetties closed yesterday were assessed this morning and are in a safe condition. It is expected Largs, Brighton, Grange and part of Semaphore jetties will be reopened by 4pm today, Friday 15 June.
As part of the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation project, the commuter car park on Crozier Terrace will be permanently closed to the public from Saturday 16 June 2018.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Morgan Ferry service from 10am until 12pm Tuesday 19 June 2018 (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that partial, late-night Seaford rail closures will take place to allow for essential works as part of the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation project.
UPDATE: The planned Glenelg tram line closure for Friday 15 June until Sunday 17 June 2018 has been postponed due to inclement weather. Trams will operate as normal and Adelaide Metro apologises for the inconvenience. We will advise of a revised date when it is confirmed.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving safety and traffic flow from Fiveash Drive into Day Drive, Pasadena, by constructing a new left turn slip lane.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving safety and traffic flow at the junction of McIntyre Road and The Golden Way, Wynn Vale, by installing an additional right turn lane from The Golden Way into McIntyre Road.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that there will be late night closures of northbound sections of the Southern Expressway next week to allow for line marking.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that there will be a temporary closure of the Cadell Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday 30 May 2018.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is undertaking asphalt rehabilitation works in the south bound lanes of Marion Road between Richmond Road, Marleston and Long Street, Plympton.
Page 28 of 86 (857 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next