- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
UPDATE: This late night closure of the Gawler rail line for the Gawler Rail Electrification Project has been extended for a further two Sunday nights:
- Sunday 23 September
- Sunday 7 October
Train services will be replaced with substitute buses between Mawson Lakes and Adelaide from 10.30pm.
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T alliance will be undertaking major pavement and asphalt works at the South Road intersection with Hawker Street, Ridleyton. As a result, Hawker Street will be closed to all traffic at South Road.
Road users and bus passengers are advised the Anzac Highway/Brighton Road/Tapleys Hill Road intersection will be closed to all traffic for asphalt works on Sunday night (29 July) and Monday night (30 July) between 9pm and 6am.
As part of the early works for the Blackwood Roundabout Upgrade, the relocation of underground services will be undertaken between the week commencing Monday 30 July and the end of August 2018, weather permitting.
Motorists are advised there will be partial closures of the Heysen Tunnels to allow crews to carry out wall cleaning and essential safety maintenance for electrical systems, including the ventilation, lighting, fire detection and emergency management systems.
Children across South Australia are heading back to school on Monday 23 July and drivers are reminded to travel at 25km/h in school zones and when passing school buses that are picking up or dropping off children.
Older vehicles are over-represented in fatal vehicle crashes and the average age of a vehicle involved in a fatality crash is increasing.
The Seaford train timetable is being updated with additional stops from Monday 23 July 2018.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving safety on Findon Road between Pierson Street and Valetta Road, Kidman Park.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary interruption to the Wellington Ferry service from 10am until 12pm Wednesday 18 July 2018 (weather permitting).
Page 28 of 88 (879 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 Next