- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The lowered motorway constructed as part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project Torrens will be opened to traffic on Saturday 29 September.
As boaters across the state head to the waters this boating season, they are urged to ensure they carry suitable safety equipment and wear a lifejacket on the water.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Franklin Harbour Jetty has been reopened for the community following recent upgrade works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure has opened applications for the 2019 Way2Go Bike Ed program for primary schools across the state.
The Glenelg tram line will be partially closed for essential maintenance works from the evening of Friday 5 October until last service Sunday 7 October 2018.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, Sturt Road will be partially closed over two weekends for road reconstruction works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that a partial rail closure will occur on the Seaford line to allow for essential works as part of the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation project.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Ferry (downstream) service from 10:00am to 12:00pm on Wednesday 19 September 2018 (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is trialling a Rural Junction Active Warning System (RJAWS) which will improve safety on the South Australian rural road network.
Temporary night closures at the South Road and Port Road intersection for T2T works from Thursday 6 September
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, night works will be undertaken in the vicinity of the intersection of Port Road and South Road, requiring temporary traffic restrictions from 9pm Thursday, 6 September.
Page 26 of 88 (878 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 Next