- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, the intersection of Ayliffes Road, Main South Road and Shepherds Hill Road will be partially closed from 8pm, Friday, 7 September until 6am, Monday, 10 September.
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, works will be undertaken at the intersection of Pym Street and South Road, requiring a temporary closure of Pym Street.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Tailem Bend Ferry service from 10:00am to 12:00pm on Thursday 23 August 2018 (weather permitting).
If you are passionate about your neighbourhood and interested in representing your community, you might like to think about nominating in the 2018 council elections.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade project, Main South Road, Bedford Park, and part of the Southern Expressway will be temporarily closed from 8pm, Friday, 24 August until 6am, Monday, 27 August.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Swan Reach Ferry service from 10am until 1pm Tuesday 21 August 2018 (weather permitting).
South Australians are being urged to be aware of the road rules and dangers around railway tracks as part of national Rail Safety Week.
Road users are advised the Anzac Highway/Brighton Road/Tapleys Hill Road intersection will be closed to all traffic for resurfacing works on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights, 13 – 15 August, between 9pm and 6am. Speed and land restrictions will also be in place between 7pm-9pm prior to the full closure.
UPDATE: This late night closure of the Gawler rail line for the Gawler Rail Electrification Project has been extended for a further two Sunday nights:
- Sunday 23 September
- Sunday 7 October
Train services will be replaced with substitute buses between Mawson Lakes and Adelaide from 10.30pm.
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T alliance will be undertaking major pavement and asphalt works at the South Road intersection with Hawker Street, Ridleyton. As a result, Hawker Street will be closed to all traffic at South Road.
Page 26 of 87 (867 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 Next