- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that a partial rail closure will occur on the Seaford line to allow for essential works as part of the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation project.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Ferry (downstream) service from 10:00am to 12:00pm on Wednesday 19 September 2018 (weather permitting).
Cars with defective Takata ‘Alpha’ type airbag inflators to be refused registration in South Australia from 1 November 2018
The South Australian Registrar of Motor Vehicles will refuse the registration of light vehicles fitted with defective Takata ‘Alpha’ type airbag inflators from 1 November 2018 until they are rectified to ensure the safety of all road users.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is trialling a Rural Junction Active Warning System (RJAWS) which will improve safety on the South Australian rural road network.
Temporary night closures at the South Road and Port Road intersection for T2T works from Thursday 6 September
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, night works will be undertaken in the vicinity of the intersection of Port Road and South Road, requiring temporary traffic restrictions from 9pm Thursday, 6 September.
Preliminary works for the upgrade of the Main North Road intersection with Dalkeith Road and Smith Road are currently underway, with Telstra early works to commence from Wednesday 5 September.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, the intersection of Ayliffes Road, Main South Road and Shepherds Hill Road will be partially closed from 8pm, Friday, 7 September until 6am, Monday, 10 September.
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, works will be undertaken at the intersection of Pym Street and South Road, requiring a temporary closure of Pym Street.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Tailem Bend Ferry service from 10:00am to 12:00pm on Thursday 23 August 2018 (weather permitting).
If you are passionate about your neighbourhood and interested in representing your community, you might like to think about nominating in the 2018 council elections.
Page 24 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next