- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Regional communities can find out more about our new planning system by attending drop in sessions this Spring.
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, South Road will be temporarily closed for southbound traffic between Hotchkiss Crescent, Croydon Park and West Thebarton Road, Thebarton from 7pm Friday, 12 October to 6am Monday, 15 October.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has completed major upgrade works at the Greenhill Road and Portrush Road intersection, Linden Park.
From 7am, Sunday, 7 October, road users will be re-directed onto the newly constructed road on the western side of the Morphett Road bridge in a milestone for the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation project.
The lowered motorway constructed as part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project Torrens will be opened to traffic on Saturday 29 September.
As boaters across the state head to the waters this boating season, they are urged to ensure they carry suitable safety equipment and wear a lifejacket on the water.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Franklin Harbour Jetty has been reopened for the community following recent upgrade works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure has opened applications for the 2019 Way2Go Bike Ed program for primary schools across the state.
The Glenelg tram line will be partially closed for essential maintenance works from the evening of Friday 5 October until last service Sunday 7 October 2018.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, Sturt Road will be partially closed over two weekends for road reconstruction works.
Page 23 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next