- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Major works for the City Tram Extension Project are complete with passenger tram services commencing today on the new track.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, Sturt Road, Bedford Park, will be partially closed this weekend for road reconstruction works.
Children across South Australia are heading back to school next week for Term 4 and drivers are reminded to travel at 25km/h in school zones and when passing school buses that are picking up or dropping off children.
Adelaide Metro bus timetables are changing from Sunday, 14 October. Changes will enable the ability to relink and realign services and improve travel times.
Works to upgrade two level crossings on the Mount Barker to Victor Harbor railway line at Currency Creek, operated by SteamRanger, will commence this week.
“Boobook” is the final of four new steel-hull ferries to be entered into passenger service.
Regional communities can find out more about our new planning system by attending drop in sessions this Spring.
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, South Road will be temporarily closed for southbound traffic between Hotchkiss Crescent, Croydon Park and West Thebarton Road, Thebarton from 7pm Friday, 12 October to 6am Monday, 15 October.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has completed major upgrade works at the Greenhill Road and Portrush Road intersection, Linden Park.
From 7am, Sunday, 7 October, road users will be re-directed onto the newly constructed road on the western side of the Morphett Road bridge in a milestone for the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation project.
Page 23 of 86 (858 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next