- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Narrung Ferry service from 10:00am to 2:00pm on Tuesday 13 November 2018 (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Tailem Bend Ferry service from 10:00am to 2:00pm on Thursday, 15 November 2018 (weather permitting).
To commemorate Armistice (Remembrance Day) on Sunday 11 November 2018, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) and Adelaide Metro will take part in one minute silence across the nation at 11am.
Voters are strongly encouraged to vote in the 2018 local council elections by completing and returning their ballot papers by the end of this week.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Ferry (downstream) service from 10:00am to 2:00pm on Thursday 8 November 2018 (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Wellington Ferry service from 10:00am to 12:00pm on Tuesday, 6 November 2018 (weather permitting).
Adelaide Metro will provide extra buses, trains and trams to get you to and from this year’s Credit Union Christmas Pageant.
Motorists are advised there will be partial closures of the Heysen Tunnels next week to allow crews to carry out wall cleaning and essential safety maintenance for electrical systems, including the ventilation, lighting, fire detection and emergency management systems.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, major traffic changes will come into effect at the Sturt Road intersection with Main South Road over the weekend of 27-28 October 2018.
Adelaide Metro advises late night rail closures will occur on all rail lines from Thursday 1 November to allow the upgrade and testing of essential operational systems to be undertaken.
Page 21 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next