- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Adelaide Metro advises the two-day rail closure planned for Saturday, 1 December, and Sunday, 2 December, has been rescheduled to Saturday, 8 December, and Sunday, 9 December to allow for the upgrade and testing of essential operational systems to be undertaken.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has completed an upgrade of the McIntyre Road intersection with Montague Road, Modbury North, reducing the risk of right turn crashes.
South Australian's are reminded that lifejacket laws changed on 1 December 2017 to help keep our community safe when enjoying our state’s waterways.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Tailem Bend Ferry has been reopened.
Adelaide Metro advises late night rail closures will occur on all rail lines from tonight, Wednesday, 21 November, to Wednesday, 28 November, to allow for the upgrade and testing of essential operational systems to be undertaken.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, traffic changes will be in effect at the South Road intersection with Tonsley Boulevard at the following dates and times
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has completed safety works at the Anzac Highway intersection with Brighton Road and Tapleys Hill Road.
Works have commenced for the upgrade of two country roads south of Adelaide to improve safety for all road users.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Ferry (upstream) service from 10:00am to 2:00pm on Tuesday 20 November 2018 (weather permitting).
Adelaide Metro advises late night rail closures will occur on all rail lines from Tuesday, 13 November, to Friday, 16 November, to allow for the upgrade and testing of essential operational systems to be undertaken.
Page 20 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next