- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Free Adelaide Metro buses, trains and trams will be in operation for partygoers from 5pm, Monday, 31 December until 8am, Tuesday, 1 January to help you stay safe this New Year’s Eve.
The shared pedestrian and cyclist bridge, as part of the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation Project, is now open to the public.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that the Port River Expressway will be closed to traffic in both directions between Hanson Road and the Salisbury Highway for two weekends in January 2019.
Adelaide Metro has released this year’s festive season timetables, from Monday 24 December 2018 through to Friday 4 January 2019 (inclusive) reflecting lower patronage demand during this period.
Adelaide Metro advises the two-day rail closure planned for Saturday, 1 December, and Sunday, 2 December, has been rescheduled to Saturday, 8 December, and Sunday, 9 December to allow for the upgrade and testing of essential operational systems to be undertaken.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has completed an upgrade of the McIntyre Road intersection with Montague Road, Modbury North, reducing the risk of right turn crashes.
South Australian's are reminded that lifejacket laws changed on 1 December 2017 to help keep our community safe when enjoying our state’s waterways.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the Tailem Bend Ferry has been reopened.
Adelaide Metro advises late night rail closures will occur on all rail lines from tonight, Wednesday, 21 November, to Wednesday, 28 November, to allow for the upgrade and testing of essential operational systems to be undertaken.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, traffic changes will be in effect at the South Road intersection with Tonsley Boulevard at the following dates and times
Page 20 of 86 (857 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next