- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Valuer-General has released South Australian property values for 2020/21, showing modest rises in the property market across the state.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that a temporary full line night closure of the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines will be in place from 8:30pm, Saturday, 30 May until 5:30am, Sunday, 31 May.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, night works will be undertaken on the South Road surface road and Ayliffes Road to install the final layer of asphalt in the locations detailed.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 10am to 3pm on Wednesday, 27 May (weather permitting).
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, the northbound bridge from Main South Road to the Southern Expressway (lowered motorway), and the Ayliffes Road bridge, will be closed for final asphalting works.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Cadell Ferry service from 9:30am to 2pm on Thursday, 14 May (weather permitting).
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that night works as part of the South Eastern Freeway Managed Motorway Project will commence Sunday, 10 May, for approximately two weeks.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 10am to 3pm on Wednesday, 13 May (weather permitting).
Adelaide Metro wishes to advise that due to a mechanical issue identified on some rail carriages, there will be reduced services across all Adelaide Metro train lines until further notice with the exception of the Seaford and Tonsley lines.
Page 2 of 86 (853 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next