- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
Eastern Parade users will benefit from improved ride quality and safety as resurfacing works commence between Grand Junction Road and Grand Trunkway.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be a temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 18 November (weather permitting).
As the weather starts to warm up across South Australia, grain harvest gets underway across our grain growing regions.
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, night and weekend works will be undertaken in the lowered motorway and on South Road to install the final layer of asphalt and line marking.
Motorists are advised there will be a partial closure of South Road for northbound traffic between Cross Road and Anzac Highway from 10pm until 5am on the nights of Tuesday, 10 November, and Wednesday, 11 November, for maintenance works.
Resurfacing works have commenced on Port Wakefield Road ensuring motorists will benefit from a safer and smoother ride.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be extended wait times on the Wellington Ferry travelling east from 9:30am to 1pm on Monday, 9 November (weather permitting).
Adelaide Metro is once again teaming up with the Movember Foundation, with 10 trams and 20 buses growing moustaches throughout the month of November to help make a difference in men’s health.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be a temporary closure of the Tailem Bend Ferry service from 10am to 2pm on Wednesday, 4 November (weather permitting).
Motorists are advised there will be a partial closure of South Road for northbound traffic between Cross Road and Anzac Highway from 10pm until 6am on the nights of Monday, 26 October, and Tuesday, 27 October, for maintenance works.
Page 2 of 90 (897 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next