- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Departmental media releases
The departmental news area contains news and media releases specific to Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving safety for motorists on Gorge Road with the installation of audio tactile line marking on the road centreline, between Lower North East Road, Campbelltown and Tippett Road, Chain of Ponds, from Thursday, 28 February.
The Superloop Adelaide 500 will roar into town from Thursday, 28 February, to Sunday, 3 March.
This Mad March festival season, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure is reminding motorists and pedestrians of the need to take care when walking or driving close to trams.
Works have commenced to improve safety on various sections of roads in the Southern Areas with more than 9.5km of surfacing works.
Works have commenced to improve safety on various sections of roads in the Limestone Coast Area with more than 10km of surfacing works.
Safety will soon be improved on the Barrier Highway with shoulder sealing and surfacing works commencing Friday, 1 March.
Asphalt resurfacing works will be undertaken on Port Wakefield Road, Lower Light from 6pm Wednesday, 13 February.
The department has committed to improve safety along its transport networks and to provide some practical responses to incidents of object throwing.
The South Australian Government conducted an audit of speed cameras to ensure they are operating for safety purposes and not to raise revenue.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that a partial rail closure will take place on the Belair line from first service Wednesday, 16 January through to the last service Thursday, 24 January to allow for essential works.
Page 19 of 86 (858 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 Next